Last modified February 15th 2018
Information collected by THU or on THU's behalf.
- Information you provide to us - In order to provide you with the possibility to use a dedicated user login area at THU and purchasing tickets, when you create an account we collect the following types of personally identifiable information: Your name, e-mail address, billing address, last four digits of credit card number, and credit card expiration date (if you are not paying with Paypal). This information is solely used to process your orders, and will only be communicated to payment platforms and other third parties when necessary to complete those orders. Your name, email address, country and nationality may be required to register for the events. By providing your information to THU Website, you consent to this disclosure, as stated, and allow us to make our services available to you.
- Information we automatically collect.
- Analytics. When you visit one of our Websites, we automatically collect the following types of information, some of which is anonymous: information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type), URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits, information on your shopping behavior on our Sites (e.g., page views, paths you take through our Sites, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Sites, search terms that you enter to reach our Sites or enter on our Sites to find products, and the fact that you opened one of our emails. We utilize analytics services to help us track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors' shopping behavior.
- Social Media Features. Our Sites include social media features, such as the Facebook "Like" button and widgets, the "share this" widget, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
If you wish not to have this information automatically treated, please send us an e-mail and we will comply with your decision.
E-mails and Newsletters
As noted above, about cookies, we collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of e-mails and newsletters that we may send to you from time to time. In some cases, when you click on a link in an e-mail or newsletter, your browser may be momentarily directed to the site of a third party which, acting on THU’s behalf (see Disclosure to Website Service and Content Contractors, below), notes or “counts” your response to the e-mail or newsletter before re-directing your browser to its proper destination. This re-direction process will not be apparent to you.
Disclosure of your Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Disclosure to THU's Partners. THU’s Partners for the THU Main Event, Gatherings, THU TV, THU Store and other THU events and products may sometimes have limited access to your PII to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the products or services in connection with the THU Main Event, Gatherings, THU TV, THU Store and other THU events and products to you. These business partners may have access to your email address to send newsletters or special promotions (Tribe discounts) to you on our behalf or to send emails to you for purposes such as conducting market research on our behalf.
- Disclosure to Website Service and Content Contractors.
- Information and access to personal data
- Personal data will be stored until THU ceases to exist;
- You have the right to request us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in our case is the CNPD (Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados) – based at Rua de São Bento number 148-3º 1200-821 Lisbon - Phone: +351 213928400 - Fax: +351 213976832 - e-mail: email@example.com
- The provision of personal data is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, so you need to provide the personal data in order for us to be able to provide our service to you. Failure to do so will prevent us from serve you.
In the case of a personal data breach, THU shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the CNPD, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Where the notification to the supervisory authority is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay.
Any request regarding your data shall be responded without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. The controller shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic form means, the information shall be provided by electronic means where possible, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
Governing Law & Court of Jurisdiction
Applicable Law: Portuguese Law.
Court of Jurisdiction: Lisbon, Portugal.